[DeTomaso] Too short

Tony DiGiovanna tonydigi at optonline.net
Sun Sep 5 17:20:31 EDT 2010

I'm sorry, the problem is what?

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com] On
Behalf Of Sean Korb
Sent: Saturday, September 04, 2010 7:37 PM
To: List Pantera
Subject: [DeTomaso] Too short

Hi collective hive mind of DeTomaso!

I tried moving the seat up as far as I could, but my sweetie still
can't drive the car because her legs are too short.  The clutch is a
bit heavy too.  Most of the discussion on the list seems to be around
tall people trying to fit in their Panteras, but not much discussion
of fitting petite women.

It may be the early seats can't move up very far, but I was wondering
if there were any other experiences with this problem and how to solve
them.  I put some couch cushions behind my sweetie, but she doesn't
think that's much of a solution as it seems unsafe.

Thanks!
sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso