[DeTomaso] Too short

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 5 08:08:43 EDT 2010

I have only let a few people drive my Pantera. If her legs are too short, she should be automaticly disqualified. Failure to not fully depress the clutch pedal for full disengaugment will cause damage to the ZF. If that don't work..... buy her another car.  Not the last pushbutton in the US!  Bill 1362