[DeTomaso] Procar Sportsman Racing Seat

Tom Borcich tborcich at msn.com
Sat Sep 4 12:52:06 EDT 2010

No...I really don't want race car seats like the ones that have 1" of foam on the bottoms and sides...but these seem to have more padding and seem to be a common design for sports car eats. That's why I was asking if anyone had any experience with them. Personally I like a firmer seat...not rock hard, nor like our fiberglass kart seats. The Procar Rally 1000 seat looks to have more padding, but there are so many other places to throw money at the car that if I can save some $$ I'd like to. Yeah I know comfort is very important and probably not the place to save $$.

Tom