[DeTomaso] turn signal bright switch

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 11:56:35 EDT 2010

Bill has helped me with many electrical problems since I first ventured into
the world of Pantera . He has always be a great deal of help  and most of
his assistance has been free. . He is a great guy, extremely generous, and
tremendous asset to the Pantera community . He rebuilt the contacts in my
switch last year.It is my understanding that he can't  repair or replace the
cam that operates the turn signal release.
Boyd