[DeTomaso] turn signal bright switch

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Fri Sep 3 17:21:08 EDT 2010

I purchased one of Wilkinson's for a car I recently restored.  It looked
original to me.  I did have to modify the wiring slightly; however, I
couldn't tell whether that was a fault of the switch or the harness I was
dealing with.  I suspect the harness may have been modified.  It has logged
very few miles; yet I suspect it to last as long as an original.

JT