[DeTomaso] ORR Video

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 3 00:24:53 EDT 2010

I hate google all most as much as I hate that soundtrack or any video games.

Can you add Charlie Pride, Korn, Rage Against the Machine, Zepplin, Hendrix, Al Green or anything but that dumb ass hillbilly sheeeit  which makes me want to kill someone.

Otherwise it looks like a road worth attacking with a Pantera

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com