[DeTomaso] ORR Video, now race.

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 2 19:39:29 EDT 2010

The video is a little fuzzy but i've used it to check the course notes.  There are other in-car videos in the forum on the website  www.mporr.com
This may turn out to be THE open road race of the season.  I drove the road before and thought it would be a good venue for an ORR event even
if it was a bit intense in places and now it's happening.  BBORR has always been considered the best course and this one is like it but just more so.
It will even run through a small town.  If you remember the little town at the beginning of "The Andromeda Strain", well that's it.  I'm helping put
this one on and will be an instructor for the rookie school and qualifying.

Michael Frazier
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa    MPORR Oct. 13th - 16th 2010.