[DeTomaso] Rear Deck Lid Hinge Pins

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Oct 31 15:58:10 EDT 2010

While they are out, you may wish to drill them for safety wire or groove
them for a snap ring.  You do NOT want them accidentally coming out at
speed.  A deck lid hanging on by one hinge can wreck major damage to the
roof and both rear fenders before it finally breaks off.  Ask Mad Dog
how I know.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie