[DeTomaso] Rear Deck Lid Hinge Pins

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun Oct 31 15:15:25 EDT 2010

Dear Mike,

              After pulling engines in & out of both Panteras several times
over the last ten years, my preference is to put the bolt pins in from the
inside-out, i.e. the end of the pin points outward and the head is inboard.
I recall that Goran has a little section on the deck hinge pins on his
website for a second opinion.

                      Warmest regards, Chuck Engles