[DeTomaso] Team Pantera Racing Awards for 2010...

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Fri Oct 29 21:54:11 EDT 2010

Congrats to all, and I'd be a liar if I didn't say there's of SOBill in 6328
after 6+ years of straightening her out.

Just buffed 'er up for a drive to a Willwood installation tech session we're
having in the great Northwest tomorrow.  Rare day in late October that I can
get very far form home without putting the wipers on.  Stay tuned to a
future Profiles for story and art work.

 . . . Also stay tuned for articles on Gary Herrig's Corvette seat
conversion, and Panteras Northwest's weekend drive to the Lake Chelan wine
country.  Doing out best in the great Northwest to keep Mr. Drew busy.

Mike Thomas
Yellow '74 L #6328
Panteras Northwest