[DeTomaso] GT5 - Maserati heater/AC panel

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Oct 29 19:19:06 EDT 2010

In a message dated 10/29/10 9 28 45, fresnofinches at aol.com writes:

> P.S. - Anyone (MIKE) have a photo of the GT5 or Maserati heater box
> removed from the dash?

Sadly, I was in a hurry and didn't take the time to photograph the heater
box before it went overseas.

It was sold as a new unit, but it was clearly used (it poured antifreeze
out all over my carpet when I opened the box to look at it!!!!), and the
customer in Europe was not a happy camper, having paid over $2000 for it.   It
was returned directly to the vendor who gave a full refund.

I have been told that the unit is NOT the same as the Maseratis, although I
don't know if that's true or not.   I suspect that if it's not identical,
it is probably very similar with only detail differences.   Just a guess
though.