[DeTomaso] Questions on 4v heads

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 13:31:51 EDT 2010

Will, you are probably right in that you probably won't notice 10hp.

But a serious engine is the sum of a lot of "10 hp"s, so to speak... Just
performing a single mod to gain 10 hp won't get you much, but in a complete,
comprehensive rebuild, installing 5 or 6 of those mods gets you to the 50hp
that you can feel, even if none of them by themselves is worth a whole lot.

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"