[DeTomaso] Eastwood Battery Tender

Dave McManus dave at damardirect.com
Tue Oct 26 09:19:05 EDT 2010

Schumacher Electric:
http://www.batterychargers.com/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductName=94026717

SEM-1562A
Unique automatic battery charger maintains both 6 and 12 volt batteries
keeping them at full charge using float-mode monitoring. Perfect for
charging small batteries. Great for maintaining small and large batteries
kept in storage - motorcycles, classic cars, RVs, boats. . 1.5 amp charger
and maintainer. . LEDs indicate: Charging, Charged and Trouble. .
Automatically switches from Full Charge to Float-Mode Monitoring. .
Quick-Disconnect Harness - Snap either connector into place in seconds - Use
the 50 amp clamps or permanently attach the ring connectors.great for
hard-to-reach motorcycle batteries. . Reverse-hookup protection.

I found many units claim "automatic" because they automatically shut off
when the battery is charged. Not all will re-start when the level drops. The
above does re-start and are often called "fully automatic" or "float mode".

IndyDave