[DeTomaso] Eastwood Battery Tender - 25% off through midnight tonight!

GW gow2 at rc-tech.net
Mon Oct 25 14:22:34 EDT 2010

I use almost exclusively AGM batteries in my cars. AGM batteries have no
corrosive venting which makes it nice for older more collectible cars.
have a couple cars. Some of these cars sit for an extended period of
time. Since AGM's simply can not be run down, cut off switches are a
godsend. I have never had a car sit for 6 months or so without the
battery dropping voltage. his is a killer for AGM's. I have had no
trouble in the cars with a battery cut off. I have let them sit 6-8
months or more, turn the battery cut off ON and fire them up. A battery
cuttoff has pretty much solved my need of a battery tender.