[DeTomaso] Eastwood Battery Tender - 25% off through midnight tonight!

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 25 13:18:03 EDT 2010

Optima will also tell you that a battery discharged below the 60% level has a reduced life and full discharge is a real killer. Sulfation (irreversible coating of the plates) starts to occur at 75% charge level and 80% of battery failures are due to sulfation. The key here is not to let it get discharged in the first place. If you have any sort of parasitic drain then get a battery tender of some description.

Julian