[DeTomaso] Questions on 4v heads

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Mon Oct 25 12:23:13 EDT 2010

In a message dated 10/24/10 3:29:20 PM, you wrote::

> I should have been more clear with my question. What type of
> chassis/body/skirt mods should be done to make the car stable at speed? I recall
> something about the front end lifting at 170+?

A- Some sort of front spoiler. It need not be a large one that cuts ground
clearance much.
B- a 2 degree nose-down attitude to the car.
C- Increased camber; stock max is 2.4 degrees while most good handling
Panteras use 4+
Our '72 L has all three of the above.
Unless you rework the engine, this is all you need as the engine you have
now will run out of breath at around 150. Christmas is coming.... J DeRyke