[DeTomaso] Eastwood Battery Tender - 25% off through midnight tonight!

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 24 21:29:22 EDT 2010

So, I did some research online - if a person had several cars in their garage, and had easy access to them, they would only need ONE battery tender.  They could move it from car to car, like maybe once a week (or as needed as they discovered)?  Correct??
C'mon boys, answer!  Do I need to put the word "girlie" in the Subject line!!!