[DeTomaso] Questions on 4v heads

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Sun Oct 24 10:28:31 EDT 2010

I didn't even have to look at the car to know which one you meant.  I met
this guy two years ago at a car show.  Quite an enthusiast who built this
around an engine he got, a V-16 gasoline fire truck motor.  The steering
wheel is out of a fighter jet, complete with arm and fire buttons.  The guy
just has fun with it.

He won two awards yesterday.  One should have been for the meanest sounding
car.