[DeTomaso] Fender rub

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 22 16:51:35 EDT 2010

Don, Does it rub all the time? Or just when cornering?  I rebuilt my rear uprights and there is no real way to move the top arm back other than offset bushings. We genereraly do this on the front arms, but the rears use the same bushing. I would think an offset bushing would give you 1/2 to 3/4 inch.  Yeah, that's it... offset bushings.  Bill 1362