[DeTomaso] Ride height

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 16:15:37 EDT 2010

For those of you that have that kind of time, by all means, sit in the car (
if they will let you, insurance regs are forcing more owners out of service
bays than ever before because of liability concerns from owners who think
they know how to behave around lifts, pits, equipment and end up getting
injured, etc. )  If however, you are busy running a business and have to
leave your car, or perhaps you are adjusting the ride height yourself and
can't sit in it and do the work at the same time, weighting the seating area
is still the best way to get a better result than not doing so. I think that
was my point, clearly the option of sitting in it is ideal, even more ideal
is having a crew do the work while you sit there and "supervise".

Michael

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia