[DeTomaso] NPC Anybody that owns a gun or wants to continue toown a gun needs to read this! NOW!!

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 22 14:11:27 EDT 2010

No.

I've owned guns, but my current situation doesn't make owning one practical.
I can't secure them while I'm on the road, especially since I have to fly at
a moment's notice.  I can secure them at home, but when I'm home, I barely
have enough time to do the things I enjoy - working on my car, spending time
with my wife, etc.

I like guns, and I appreciate what they do for the security of the nation.
I just don't have the time to deal with the responsibilities.

For the record, I have fired shotguns, a .243, a .303 British Army rifle (WW
II?), a 44-magnum (Dirty Harry), a 38-special, several 9-MM Berettas, M16s,
M60s, 50-caliber machine gun (big momma - EF Hutton - when the 50-cal talks,
people listen).

Oh, and a Red Rider BB gun, an 81-mm mortar, a 4.2" mortar, and an M109
155MM howitzer.

I enjoyed them all.

  _____