[DeTomaso] NPC Anybody that owns a gun or wants to continue to own a gun needs to read this! NOW!!

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 10:26:40 EDT 2010

This is pretty interesting perspective on the UK ban on guns.  Clearly one
perspective, but I've seen other news sources that are consistent with what is
reported- one agency takes 400 illegal guns off the street each month.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGVAQOUi6ec

Let's just say, this is NOT the answer...

brent