[DeTomaso] LOJACK FOR CLASSICS - SPECIAL PRICE

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Thu Oct 21 19:06:04 EDT 2010

 As I mentioned it is not likely to work in a trailer. As I said at
that point you locate the nearest cell tower it is talking to and you
have a mile or so radius.
 On Thu 21/10/10  6:56 PM , "David & Marilyn Bell"
davidabell at worldnet.att.net sent:
 Hmmm....Unless the trailer that they are about to use to haul your
stolen
 car to another state or country is waiting inside the building.
 Dave Bell