[DeTomaso] NPC - Damn right I'm a UNION man

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Thu Oct 21 10:45:05 EDT 2010

 Jeff,

Luv ya man, you poor mis-guided right-wing nutcase. But really.

Girly-men?

You are a SOUTHERN man. What the heck are you doing with some furrin imported Italieen
sporty car?    Talk about a GIRLY man?   Geesh, you take the cake, bubba!

Now get off your redneck ass, grab a six pack of Pabst and go churn up some red
clay with your Chevy pickup truck. "Watch this, hold my beer."

Larry - look up the word stereotype....if you can find a dictionary

;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo9AH4vG2wA