[DeTomaso] NPC Anybody that owns a gun or wants to continue to own a gun needs to read this! NOW!!

Jeff Udelson jefude at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 08:33:51 EDT 2010

Leftist Larry is my favorite liberal.  Since his exile from the PI Forum I miss exchanging shots with him.
Remember Larry is semi-retired and has nothing better to do than throw out these pathetic barbs. Maybe he is just bored and wants to stir up the pot here.
What I do not understand about this particular thread  is Larry is  a UNION man. I would think that would make him pro- gun.  Are unions different on the left coast? Do they allow girly men?
 To Larry : Can we  just all co-exist?  Sing Kumbayah for us !