[DeTomaso] NPC Anybody that owns a gun or wants to continue to own a gun needs to read this! NOW!!

John Bentley gndplne at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 01:26:57 EDT 2010

WTH?  After being off the list for a couple years, I check back in and its FresnoLarry telling the masses about the virtues of gun control!  Are you kidding me?  Wow, do some things never change or what?  Talk about misinformed or not honest.......where do I begin?

Anyone that really honestly believes the government can take away ALL the guns is way out in left field. Laws are only followed by the law-abiding citizens.  Anyone that doesn't believe that should take a ride-along with their county Sheriff.

NPC

JB