[DeTomaso] NPC: OT: Not About Cars: Anybody that owns a gun or wants to continue to own a gun needs to read this! NOW!!

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 11:16:45 EDT 2010

President Obama and his cronies want your guns away from you PERIOD, when
the NRA and the American People have spoken and retarded their efforts, they
simply caused the price of ammunition to rise by 400% over the last 2
years.  The liberal media are sheep being lead around by rings through their
noses.

Nobody wants guns in the hands of felons, criminals, etc. Yet all these
regulations DO NOTHING against those people, they are designed to Stop law
abiding citizens.  The Judicial branch is a joke Nationwide with regard to
putting criminals away and releasing them in a revolving door. Most dealers
( all I have encountered at gun shows, follow the law ( much to my dismay
sometimes when I want it NOW ( despite having every permit one can have )
and I have to come back in three days to pick up my purchase.  If you truly
believe that some dealers are breaking the law, simply have officers buy a
gun from them at the show, take possession and arrest them, put the show
owners on notice that if they are caught displaying at their show again,
access to the venue ( their most valuable commodity) will be eliminated (
easy since most venues are public properties.

As Charlton Heston said, "You can take my gun - when you pry it from my
cold, dead hands."

Enter my house and you will be removed in a plastic bag.  Accost me and my
wife while we are walking downtown or going to dinner and they will find you
behind a dumpster (all brass removed)

Harm my family and I will hunt you down myself, and I will turn you over to
the poilice, if they let you go, I'll be waiting when you get out.

Call me anything you want, Redneck, Fascist, Nazi, Vigilante, Killer.....but
you will never call me a Victim ( unless of course you include the
persecution efforts of most left wing radial ADA's with a hard-on for gun
owners who know how to use them.)

and more people agree with me than with with all the Flower Power, Peace and
Love Crowd ( who like radical terrorists resort to bombs, because they are
cowards ).

Michael Shortt