[DeTomaso] Anybody that owns a gun or wants to continue to own a gun needs to read this! NOW!!

doug351c doug351c at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 02:11:06 EDT 2010

What you are citing is a hoax as well.  The liberal anti-gun group Americans
for Gun Safety (AGS) routinely spouts the lie that there is a gun show
loophole and that gun shows are a major cause of violent crime.  In reality,
a federal study found that gun show sales account for only 2% of the guns
used in crimes.  AGS claims the shows are "cash and carry with no questions
asked" but in reality, federal firearms licensees who sell at gun shows must
follow the same strict procedures (i.e. 7 day waiting period etc.) they use
in their gun stores.

Doug Braun
blue 73L #5505