[DeTomaso] Anybody that owns a gun or wants to continue to own a gun needs to read this! NOW!!

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 00:04:36 EDT 2010

re. semi auto rifles, would it have been worse if the Oklahoma bombers showed up with AK47s and killed 10 or 20 people?

The hype over semi auto rifles got started in Cal when a nut case, who should have been put away for life for previous behavior, killed some kids.  Most gun owners are pissed off because politicians would rather disarm law abiding citizens than lock up criminals.  Makes you wonder who the politicians are afraid of?

Ken