[DeTomaso] Anybody that owns a gun or wants to continue to own a gun needs to read this! NOW!!

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 22:35:15 EDT 2010

I read the snopes article and I also read the proposed bill
http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h45/text at the United States Congress
web sight. i check out things on Snopes all the time , but who knows what
their agenda is really all about. I'm not being Paranoid  this proposed bill
is posted on the Congressional web sight. Read it, I did. I found it
alarming to say the least. Allot of bills never make it of the floor of
congress. One of the reasons some of the bills don't go any furthur is
because voters take action and contact their congressman ( or women) or the
NRA( in a case like this and organize grass roots opposition to certain
legislation. Don't be so complacent that you feel "everythings is A-ok
because you read it in snopes. After futher research I have found that this
bill died in commitee. The recent health bill was proposed and died for
years but this  year it was passed. If this is a subject that is important
to you all I am saying is you should keep up on whats going on. You can opt
in to be notified of any changes to the status of this legislation.
Boyd