[DeTomaso] Anybody that owns a gun or wants to continue to own a gun needs to read this! NOW!!

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Oct 19 22:01:54 EDT 2010

In a message dated 10/19/10 18 43 21, spkorb at gmail.com writes:

> http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/taxreturns.asp
>
> I wish people would get this up in arms about being wiretapped.  Oh well.

*I* wish that when people receive ridiculous e-mails warning about this or
that dire circumstance that is about to befall us, whether it's a computer
virus that is going to eat our hard drive, or a piece of legislation that
will force us into chains, that they would take two seconds to verify their
veracity before blindly shotgunning them out to everyone then know....

Mike (what's that clicking noise on my phone?...) :>)