[DeTomaso] Anybody that owns a gun or wants to continue to own a gun needs to read this! NOW!!

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 21:35:05 EDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Keith Casey <roatanwriter at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 2:56 PM
Subject: God Bless America
To: Alexander Verus <alexander.verus at gmail.com>, Lee&AnitaS <
leenitas at yahoo.com>, Hugh Casey <Boyd411 at gmail.com>, Mickey Blowitz <
mickeyblowitz at hotmail.com>, Kent Burnes <kent at bluebahiaresort.com>, Bob
Dominy <Chasseur at comcast.net>, barrysinkow at comcast.net, Pat Casey <
fly102 at att.net>, Chuck Reeves <CReeves at barnet.com>, Frans Coppers <
fcoppers at bellsouth.net>, Sherry Chait <sherry_art at hotmail.com>, Maura Casey
<MCasey at pbbell.com>, "Mike.Casey25" <mike.casey25 at me.com>, Sandra Devia <
sdevia5 at cox.net>, Donald Gray <dongray1929 at yahoo.com>, Reen <reenm34 at aol.com

I couldn't find anything about guns in SB-2099 but that may just have been
me.  I did find H.R.45 and it does everything said in the letter except
instead of a 1 yr. in jail penalty it's 2 yrs.  The amount of the fine isn't
mentioned except that there is to be one.  It also requires, pictures,
fingerprints, updating changes of address, everything required by the
government to keep them informed as to who owns a gun, what kind and where
they are.  It's all foreboding and seems like the first step in subverting
the 2nd Amendment.

K.

 I hope to God this isn't true. If so, God Help Our Nation!!!
 Senate Bill SB-2099 will require us to put on our 2009 1040 federal tax
form all guns that you have or own. It will require fingerprints and a tax
of $50 per gun. This bill was introduced on February 24, 2009, by the Obama
staff. BUT, t...his bill will only become public knowledge 30 days after the
new law becomes effective! This is an amendment to the Internal Revenue Act
of 1986. This means that the Finance Committee has passed this without the
Senate voting on it at all. Trust Obama? You must be kidding!

The full text of the IRS amendment is on the U.S. Senate homepage:
www.senate.gov. You can find the bill by doing a search by the bill number,
SB-2099. You know who to call; I strongly suggest you do.

Please send a copy of this e-mail to every gun owner you know.
Text of H.R.45 as Introduced in House: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and
Record of Sale Act of 2009: www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h45/text
Obama's Congress is now starting on the firearms confiscation bill. If it
passes, gun owners will become criminals if you don't fully comply.

It has begun... Whatever Obama's "Secret Master Plan" is... This is just the
'tip of the iceberg!'

Very Important for you to be aware of a new bill HR 45 introduced into the
House. This is the Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sale Act of
2009.
Even gun shop owners didn't know about this because the government is trying
to fly it under the radar as a 'minor' IRS revision, and, as usual, the
'political' lawmakers did not read this bill before signing and approving
it!

To find out about this - go to any government website and type in HR 45 or
Goggle HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sales Act of 2009. You
will get all the information.

Basically this would make it illegal to own a firearm - any rifle with a
clip or ANY pistol unless: 1) It is registered 2) You are fingerprinted 3)
You supply a current Driver's License 4) You supply your Social Security
number 5) You will submit to a physical & mental evaluation at any time of
their choosing. Each update change or ownership through private or public
sale must be reported and costs $25. Failure to do so you automatically lose
the right to own a firearm and are subject up to a year in jail.
There is a child provision clause on page 16 section 305 stating a
child-access provision. Gun must be locked and inaccessible to any child
under 18. They would have the right to come and inspect that you are storing
your gun safely away from accessibility to children and fine is punishable
for up to 5 years in prison.

If you think this is a joke - go to the website and take your pick of many
options to read this.. It is long and lengthy. But, more and more people are
becoming aware of this. Pass the word along. Any hunters in your family pass
this along. This is just a "termite" approach to complete confiscation of
guns and

Dont you just love our president.... Why does the citizens tolerate his
blatent act of taking more rights away from the citizens?

*Mortgage Rates Hit 3.25%*
<http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/4cbdafc88bf60351218st06duc>
SeeRefinanceRates.com<http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/4cbdafc88bf60351218st06duc>

--