[DeTomaso] Interesting photoshoot for the DeTomaso Registry

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 20:43:49 EDT 2010

Tim H. just added another car to the registry from Europe.  This is an interesting one!

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/RTHPNMB02457/RTHPNMB02457.asp

This one apparently started out as a California car, once owned by Steve Cunningham.

Does anyone remember Steve?  The car was red 15-20 years ago.

Anyway .

The photos now in the registry show a 1/72 car with Group 4 flares, and a roof intake for
the

twin-turbo. but the roof intake does not look like it feeds the air cleaners directly.
(Comments?)

Oh, yea, also note the body armor the two guys are wearing. and the passenger with what
I'd guess to be

a Wilson Combat .45 in the holster.

Now there has to be a good story on this.  Maybe this one belongs on the ProvaMo
Panteras-N-Police page!

If anyone could translate the (Danish ?) text I'd appreciate it, the babelfish in my ear
didn't do so well.

This car is for sale in Denmark, so to the guys that were asking me about cars for sale in
the EU, take a look

at the link in the registry.

Chuck