[DeTomaso] Fwd: non Pantera content

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 21:35:23 EDT 2010

Yes by all means, I'm so sick of hearing how my distant friends are doing,
the conditions of their sick children and spouses, what other interesting
cars they are playing with,  interesting places and races, jobs and idle
gossip.  Can't we just talk about sway bars, chrome engine bay smoke stacks,
motor oil and the sizes of nuts on the coil retaining mount. And screw
Christmas and Thanksgiving and orphans, ESP Orphans, get a job already. Have
we no poorhouses?