[DeTomaso] Fw: Re: speedo drive

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Mon Oct 18 15:27:56 EDT 2010

The difference between the two speedos is if the odo counts miles (1610
revs per mile) or kilometers (1210 revs per mile), so it is enough to
check the face of the speedo to know which one you have

Thomas

--
Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:  Thomas.Tornblom at Hax.SE
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 32 31 18