[DeTomaso] non Pantera content

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 17 14:22:15 EDT 2010

Well while we are talking about 'mumbo jumbo' that's the longest paragrpah of, well 'mumbo jumbo' I ever read.

For someone who isn't superstitious you sure were quick enough to forward the first e-mail and now seem reluctant to let the chain die and end with you!

Really it's just an October thing and beware the witches and ghoolies toward the end of the month, oh and don't dare drive your Pantera in October or a month with 31 days or less :>)

Now where was that doll and my pins.....