[DeTomaso] non Pantera content

Douglas Kelm dakelm at qwest.net
Sat Oct 16 17:43:05 EDT 2010

It might happen only once in 823 years for the month of October, but it
happens much more frequently if you consider all twelve months. Any 31 day
month which starts on a Friday will have the same results. In fact, January
of this year had five each of Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Feng Shui
that!