[DeTomaso] 1.73 Cleveland Roller Rockers

Tom Borcich tborcich at msn.com
Thu Oct 14 20:41:26 EDT 2010

You might want to look at Scorpion, they use to make a lifetime guarantee 1.73 ratio in both
the stock stud size and the larger 7/16". As I recall the Big Block Fords run the same 1.73 ratio with the
7/16" stud and should work for our Cleveland. Their rocker is forged aluminum and rebuildable. I've seen them going
for as little as $189-220. I recall Dan Jones at one point said they were a reasonably good rocker arm.

Dan where are you?

Best Regards,

Tom