[DeTomaso] !7" wheels on stock body Pantera

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Thu Oct 14 14:16:24 EDT 2010

I recently saw a narrow body Pantera with 275/40-17 tires up front. Wheels
were intended for a later model Mustang and I think they were 9". The
fenders were rolled but not flared. The owner reported reduced clearance on
the inside resulting in larger than stock turning circle but otherwise no
issues. The car looked surprisingly normal from the outside although the
wheel OD was a bit on the large side.

Tomas