[DeTomaso] Burnt-out race car

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 14 13:37:45 EDT 2010

Uncanny, Peter Havlik mentioned this in an e-mail contact we had about a 9000 series GP3 car for sale at RM Auctions in London later this month.

The burnt out car offered on Ebay was the Hugh Kleinpeter #1603 car, the listing was Jan 09 and too long ago to still be available on Ebay. IIRC details and photos of this car were on the De Tomaso Registry, (www.QV500.com operated by Ben Tyer), but I see his web site is midst a very nice looking upgrade and the De Tomaso registry portion has not been transferred across yet.

Some info on the car posted by Larry Finch on the PI forum below and a 'Kleinpeter' keyword search will get you a couple threads discussing the Ebay listings.

http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7400057354/m/977102846

Julian