[DeTomaso] LOJACK FOR CLASSICS - SPECIAL PRICE

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Thu Oct 14 12:00:01 EDT 2010

All,

I just stumbled across this and thought it would be of interest.

Larry
-----------------------------

For those of you with classiccars, model year 1985 or older, LoJack has offered me a great promotionaldeal on their new LoJack for Classics model.  They said I could shareit with my family and friends…so friends…
This is a great deal... fromtalking to LoJack about this in the past few months, this model is self-contained,meaning it has its own power supply and does not "suck" juice off yourclassic car's battery.  Gary

Thank you for being a LoJack customer and for providingus with your valued feedback to our LoJack for Classics survey.
Also, to celebrate the launchof our new LoJack for Classics product, we are offering it for a discountedprice of $295 (instead of the regular MSRP of $695-- that's over 57% off!)through 10/31/10. To take advantage of this special offer simply:
Visit the LoJackfor Classics page in our store and enterpromo code CCEML295 at checkout
OR
Call 1-800-838-1177x3873 and mention promo code CCEML295 to receiveyour discount
Feel free to use this promocode yourself, or pass it on to family or friends. This promotion is validonly for LoJack for Classics and for installation on cars with a modelyear of 1985 or older!
Thanks again for your time and assistance.
Cordially,
The LoJack Marketing Team