[DeTomaso] !7" wheels on stock body Pantera

burrid1 at netzero.net burrid1 at netzero.net
Thu Oct 14 01:19:59 EDT 2010

Wow! My sincere thanks for the advice and information, with a special thanks to Boyd, Ken, and Michael, as they really went above and beyond. I currently have a set of 275/40/17 & 335/35/17 tires. Ideally I would like to have a wheel allowing maximum exposure for the braking system (I like Campi's, but it looks like it's not going to happen this time). Is it possible to get 10" (min. 9") rims on the front and 12" (min. 11") on the rear? Do you know of anyone who has installed 11" & 13" on their stock body Pantera?