[DeTomaso] 17" Wheels on a stock body Pantera

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 20:32:47 EDT 2010

That's like asking for the meaning of life  it's almost impossible to get a
straight answer. The Pantera vendors won't give you an answer other then to
say "they gurantee their wheels will fit" Are you planing on using a
compagnalo clone or some other style wheel  18X9front and 19 x 12
rear three piece forged wheels. I got mine from a compant called" true
forged wheels" They are in CA and are made in the USA. They have a wide
variety of styles, theu are forged centers and rolling forged hoops. They
say they are familiar with Pantera back space and offset and (this is the
best part) they will send you wheels to test fit your car before they
manufacture your order. (Mine came out great by the way) and they had great
prices for three piece forged wheels . If you look around you will see
wheels get very expensive over 10" wide and some vendors don't even sell
them. I also bought a tool form Jeggs to measure back space and off set on
my car to confirm the sizing before I ordered mine. If you are getting
campagnalo style wheels you are better off just ordering them from the
Pantera vendor of your choice. If you want the info on my vendor or to see
pictures of my wheels let me know.

Boyd