[DeTomaso] Autocrossing a Pantera - was RFR

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 13 16:57:55 EDT 2010

Near the end of the last century I Auto-X'd for a while here in San Antonio in a Triumph, Honda and a Boss302.  We did the parking lot venues
like everyone else and it was alot of fun.  We moved to Brooks AFB for awhile.  I thought we would be using the parking ramps but ended up
with the ramps, taxiways and runways for a huge course.  100++ mph speeds were easy in the Mustang.  Things were on the edge of getting
out of hand so they tightened it up.  It was all fun though. :)

Michael Frazier
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa