[DeTomaso] NPC - Reno Fernley Raceway in Car & Driver

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Wed Oct 13 14:22:10 EDT 2010

Speaking strictly for me (actually on behalf of #1488)  my car is NOT an
autocross contender precisely because it it is a bear to handle through
tight slaloms. My steering is very tight at low speeds maybe because of my
big front tires and maybe because of my rack.....no relation to your rack
Judy  :)