[DeTomaso] Water temp gauge sending unit

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Wed Oct 13 08:42:46 EDT 2010

Could it be in one of the heads, like in a Chevy? :-)

I realize this may be totally irrelevant info, but I always wanted to
mention the word Chevy here :-) Now I've done it twice...

OK, I'm bored. My new Pantera is still on the boat from California, and
the old one is not sold, but is in perfect shape, so I dare hardly look
at it, let alone touch it. Thankfully changing rear discs (center
mounted) on the Longchamp keeps me occupied...

Mikael [http://www.holidayhomesindenmark.com/]

www.tuningmadeeasy.com