[DeTomaso] Who makes the best clutch for the Pantera?

Edward Comber eds73l at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 12 22:45:50 EDT 2010

Richard,
I put the Centerforce in my "P" car, the motor should be in the 500 HP range and is stroked also. It works fine. I like the fact it uses a little less leg power to depress and it hooks up great. No shutter or any side affects that I have detected. The only problem I had was it uses a centerforce fly wheel and I had already bought a Ram. I called centerforce and they sent me the hole pattern for the clutch and I set the fly wheel up and drilled and tapped the holes in the correct place. It has been in the car for about 5 years and no problems yet. If you want more details let me know and I'll do what I can to help.

Ed