[DeTomaso] SPEEDOMETER CONCERN !

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Tue Oct 12 13:11:49 EDT 2010

 I'm with Michael on this.

I run about 375 FWHP using a rebuilt stock PP and clutch. The PP even has the Isis logo on it - if you know where to look.
Had them done locally. Like Michael, my local shop knows their stuff and will give you a quality job.

I've noticed Tara at Hall Pantera lists an NOS PP on eBay starting at $49, and the one last week didn't get any bids.

Stock throw out is easy from any vendor, or check the SOBill database for a standard #.

The stock clutch is 11", and Ford used that behind some large HP cars.

My 2¢

Larry

=