[DeTomaso] Muffler choices

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 11 18:43:54 EDT 2010

Yes, I just put the PI Big Throats on my car, made a HUGE difference in HP.
 I've heard the ones on eBay are not the same thing, but don't know for sure.
 I'm very please with the sound and performance, and will be once I have the
setup "tweaked" a bit.  The installer didn't do a great job, need a modification
to the positioning...

Here are some picts: http://www.poca.com/index.php/gallery/?g2_itemId=26403

brent