[DeTomaso] gumball pantera

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 10 11:57:16 EDT 2010

Bob,

The Pantera support group was one reason why I chose a Pantera over a
Ferrari several years ago.

There are many stories to tell, with everything from free technical advice
to free parts or free help rebuilding various parts of the car.

I'm not knocking the Ferraris or the Ferrari crowd.  I guess I'm just
agreeing with you.

Good luck on your clutch.  I think we should start a pool.  I'll put $10 on
a bad master cylinder.  I'll put another $10 on a bad slave cylinder.

Will.